Evening Primrose Oil contains high amounts of the essential fat Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA), an omega-6 fatty acid that is essential for metabolism but cannot be produced in the body.* GLA helps support cartilage and joint function, dilates smooth muscle, and helps maintain nerve function and a cholesterol level that is already within the normal range.* It also alleviates common mild symptoms associated with PMS.* Europeans and Native Americans have used primrose oil for centuries for its health benefits.*
- contains Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
- supports joint and cartilage function*
- alleviates mild PMS symptoms*
- free of coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley), milk/dairy (casein, whey), soy protein, egg protein, sugar.
- packaging and labels may vary slightly
Take 2 softgels 1 to 2 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 2 softgels
Amount Per Serving
Evening Primrose Seed Oil … 1000mg
(from Oenothera biennia as standardized 9% Gamma Linolenic Acid)
Gamma Linolenic Acid … 90mg
Other ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, and Water.
Warning: If pregnant, consult your physician before taking it.