Sign up for a monthly subscription at the bottom of the page and get 10% off.
Glutathione supports intracellular antioxidant processes, offering 125 mg per capsule of S-acetyl L-glutathione, which is a form of reduced glutathione (GSH) designed for greater stability, bioavailability, and digestive comfort.* An adequate amount of GSH is important for many physiological processes. Aging is associated with a decrease in glutathione activity, which can result in increased oxidative stress.
There are different forms of glutathione and the superior form and the only recommended is S-acetyl L-glutathione.
- Supports intracellular and mitochondrial antioxidant processes*
- Supports the maintenance of glutathione reserves, which is important for healthy brain function*
- Supports balanced immune system function*
- Supports liver detoxification activity*
- May reduce symptoms and/or prevent hangover*
- Acid-resistant, vegetarian capsule designed for optimal delivery to intestines
- The S-acetyl L-glutathione form resists digestive breakdown and supports absorption and bioavailability of glutathione*
- A good alternative to those who are sensitive to N-acetyl L-cysteine*
- Gluten and dairy free, as confirmed by finished-product testing
Suggested use: Take 1-2 capsules 1-2 times a day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Storage instructions: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Keep this bottle tightly closed.
Warning: Consult your healthcare professional before use if pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or for any use by minors. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For nutritional use only.
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving size 2 capsules
Amount Per Serving
*Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other ingredients: Acid-resistant vegetarian capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum), cellulose.