Gluterase™ was designed to provide digestive support for those with gluten intolerance or sensitivity.*
Gluten represents approximately 50% to 80% of the protein found in wheat, barley and rye gains, and primarily due to its rich proline content, is very difficult to digest(1). It can be found in many different foods as an additive, making it very difficult to avoid entirely, even when trying to follow a gluten free diet. It is for those patients that Biotics Research formulated Gluterase™.
- Gluterase™ provides specific nutrients shown to help digest and inactivate gluten, and at the same time support the health and efficacy of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
- Tolerase™ G, a specialized enzyme preparation providing prolyl endopeptidase, and has been shown to significantly degrade gluten (Glia-α3) in the stomach and duodenum of human volunteers. Tolerase™ G is stable and active under gastric conditions and has demonstrated it is more effective than other commercially available enzymes currently promoted to digest gluten.
- Gamma oryzanol (from rice) a mixture of sterols and ferulic acid esters. It has been documented to effectively support gastric healing.
- Okra (Abelmoschus esculentus), provides pectin and mucilage, and possesses antioxidant activity. As a mucilaginous nutrient, it provides significant support to mucous membranes.
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis) extract supports mucosa health. Its polysaccharides possess antitussive activity.
- Superoxide Dismutase and Catalase (from vegetable culture) are two very important antioxidant enzymes.
Two (2) tablets with each meal as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Amount Per Serving
Tolerase® G … 270mg
Gamma Oryzanol … 100mg
Okra … 100mg
Marshmallow … 50mg
Superoxide Dismutase … 15mcg
(from vegetable culture†)
Catalase … 15mcg
(from vegetable culture†)
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, modified cellulose gum, modified cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), food glaze and silica.
This product is gluten and dairy free and helps to digest foods containing gluten.
† Specially grown, biologically active vegetable culture containing naturally associated phytochemicals including polyphenolic compounds with SOD and catalase, dehydrated at low temperature to preserve associated enzyme factors.
Tolerase® G is a trademark of DSM.
CAUTION: Gluterase® is not suitable to replace a gluten-free diet. Gluterase® is not suitable to treat or prevent celiac disease.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Store in a cool, dry area. Sealed with an imprinted safety seal for your protection.