Phospholipid-bound choline to support cellular function, cognitive function and liver health‡
- Soy-free, GMO-free, sunflower-derived phosphatidylcholine.
- Major source of methyl groups to promote healthy methylation, particularly for individuals with MTHFR or PEMT genetic variations‡
- Acts as a precursor for phospholipids and acetylcholine, a neurotransmitter involved in attention, memory, and neuromuscular function‡
- Supports fat metabolism in the liver to promote energy production‡
- Provides choline source for pregnancy to support infant cognitive development‡
Take 2 softgels daily, with a meal.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Amount Per Serving
Calories … 15
Total fat … 1.5g
Total Phosphatidylcholine … 550 mg
Other Ingredients: Gelatin capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob), sunflower lecithin, medium-chain triglycerides.
Gluten Free, Non-GMO & Hypoallergenic.
Warning: If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
There are no reviews yet.