Prebiotic Inulin supports bone health, immune system response function, and gut balance.*
- Encourages a healthy intestinal environment to benefit probiotic intestinal flora
- Promotes normal development of epithelial tissue
- Supports absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Supports immune system response function in the gut
- Promotes a healthy pH in the lower gastrointestinal tract
- Promotes healthy elimination
- Can be mixed in a supplement shake or added to foods
- Good source of dietary fiber, magnesium and calcium*
Take two teaspoons per day in a shake, or as directed.
Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons
Amount Per Serving
Calories … 15
Total Carbohydrate … 6g
Dietary Fiber … 5g
(as Inulin Chicory Root Fiber)
Total Sugars … <1g
Calcium … 200mg
Magnesium … 40mg
Other Ingredients: Calcium lactate and magnesium lactate.
Caution: Not to be used during pregnancy and lactation unless otherwise directed by a qualified health care professional. This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.