ProSynbiotic is a synergistic blend of four research-supported probiotic strains and two prebiotic fibers to support gut flora and overall intestinal health.*
- Contains research-supported strains of lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium), and Saccharomyces cerevisiae var. boulardii
- Contains inulin and galactooligosaccharide (nondigestible carbohydrates), both of which are used by probiotic bacteria as food
- Useful in maintaining a healthy gut microbial environment
- Helps support the body’s natural absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Improves nutrient digestion and absorption
- Supports normal bowel regularity and consistency
- Supports the body’s natural immune system response function*
Take three capsules per day, or as directed.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Amount Per Serving
Calories … 5
Total Carbohydrate … 2g
Dietary Fiber … 2g
Proprietary Blend … 1,689mg
Inulin (chicory root fiber), galactooligosaccharide (GOS) (milk), yeast (Saccharomyces boulardii), Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus paracasei, and Bifidobacterium (190 mg live microorganisms, 4 billion CFU).
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, maltodextrin,, water, calcium stearate, sucrose, sodium ascorbate, and sorbitan monostearate.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.