- Advanced nerve support formula for nerve comfort and function*
- Supports nerve conduction velocity, normal nerve signaling, and nerve structure*
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegetarian ingredients
*Advanced nerve support formula
- Patented, scientifically researched combination of acetyl-l-carnitine (ALC), alpha lipoic acid (ALA) and methylcobalamin, used under license from Juvenon, Inc., featuring the science of Dr. Bruce Ames
- Supports nerve conduction velocity, normal nerve signaling, and healthy nerve structure in healthy individuals*
- Supports healthy nerve fiber function with a combination of methylcobalamin, pyridoxal-5-phosphate and Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF*
- Promotes nerve comfort, in part by supporting healthy receptor activity and mitochondria function*
- An analysis of two clinical studies involving more than 1, 600 individuals supplemented with acetyl-l-carnitine indicates statistically significant support for nerve comfort*
- Another analysis of 1, 160 participants from five clinical trials suggests alpha lipoic acid promotes nerve comfort and function in healthy individuals*
- Includes MicroActive® sustained-release CoQ10; shown in clinical research to offer 300% greater peak plasma concentrations compared to standard CoQ10 for enhanced antioxidant and mitochondria support*
RevitalAge™ Nerve combines alpha lipoic acid and acetyl-l-carnitine with B vitamins, magnesium and CoQ10 to support peripheral neuronal function and comfort.*
† Under license from Juvenon Inc.
Metafolin® is a registered Trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Take 4 capsules daily, in divided doses, with meals.
Serving Size: two vegetarian capsules
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin B12 … 250mcg
Folate … 417 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 250 mcg)
(as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)
Magnesium … 100mg
(as di-magnesium malate)
Acetyl-l-carnitine HCl … 500mg
Alpha lipoic acid … 200mg
Coenzyme Q10 … 15mg
(from MicroActive® Q10-cyclodextrin complex)
Pyridoxal 5 phosphate … 10mg
Other Ingredients: hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose), ascorbyl palmitate, potato starch, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. Alpha lipoic acid and acetyl-l-carnitine have been associated with gastrointestinal upset or skin rash in sensitive individuals. High doses of magnesium can cause loose stools. Consult your physician for more information.