Trace Minerals-B12 combines important nutrients to support enzymatic reactions in the body.*
- Spectrum of minerals that support a healthy body
- Provides essential cofactors for healthy cell functioning
- Provides iodine, which is required for healthy thyroid, spleen, and red blood cell functions
- Among other functions, these trace minerals support ligament, cartilage, and bone structure; immune system response function and thyroid function; fat metabolism; and calcium utilization
- Excellent source of vitamin B12, iodine, zinc, copper and manganese*
Take one tablet per day, or as directed.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin B12 … 4.2mcg
Iron … 1.4mg
Iodine … 300mcg
Zinc … 2.7mg
Copper … 0.3mg
Manganese … 16mg
Proprietary Blend … 210mg
Kelp, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, magnesium citrate, organic pea (vine) juice powder, bovine orchic extract, bovine bone, organic buckwheat (aerial parts) juice powder, organic buckwheat flour, oat flour, defatted wheat germ, veal bone, organic carrot, and rice bran.
Other Ingredients: Manganese lactate, honey, zinc amino acid (rice) chelate, iron amino acid (rice) chelate, copper amino acid (rice) chelate, dicalcium phosphate, calcium stearate, prolamine iodine (zein), and cyanocobalamin.
Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
There are no reviews yet.