- Convenient: A convenient combination of 5,000 IU of Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) and 100 mcg Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7, MK7))
- Performance: Bioavailable, bioactive forms of Vitamin D and Vitamin K
- Purity: Hypoallergenic formula
- Bone structure: Vitamins D3 and K2 are structurally similar, fat soluble vitamins. Synergistically, they support healthy calcium metabolism and bone mineralization throughout the body.†1,2,3,4 Often referred to as “the sunshine vitamin,” vitamin D supports normal calcium and phosphorus absorption, which are essential for healthy bone formation.†5 Vitamin K2 supports normal function of the protein osteocalcin, which helps bind newly absorbed calcium to the bone matrix to support healthy bone mineral density (BMD).†6,7
- Cardiovascular function: Emerging studies show that vitamin D deficiency is a highly prevalent condition,4 and is independently associated with most cardiovascular disease (CVD) risk factors.8 Experimental studies have established a role for vitamin D metabolites in
- pathways that are integral to healthy cardiovascular function, including inflammation, thrombosis, and the renin–angiotensin system (RAS).†9 Additionally, both vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 support the normal activity of matrix Gla protein (MGP), which maintains healthy calcium balance in vascular tissues.†10 Clinical research suggests that the combination of vitamin D3 plus K2 together provides support for healthy cardiovascular function.†2,3,11
- Immune function: Recent studies have shown that vitamins D3 plus K2 support healthy functioning of both innate and adaptive immune response.†12,13 In the Framingham Offspring Study, one of the longest standing studies on generational health, higher serum levels of vitamins D and K were associated with stronger immune function and a balanced inflammatory response.†14
1. J Orthop Sci. 2000;5(6):546-51
2. Altern Med Rev. 2010;15(3):199-222
3. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2017 12;57(18):3959-3970
4. m J Clin Nutr. 2004 ;79(3):362-71
5. Altern Med Rev. 2005;10:94-111
6. Int J Vitam Nutr Res. 1997;67(5):350-6
7. Proc Nutr Soc. 2003;62(4):839-43
8. Am J Med Sci. 2009;338(1):40-4
9. Chem Biol. 2014;21(3):319-329
10. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2005 Aug;25(8):1629-33
11. J Nutr. 2004; 134(11):3100-5
12. J Investig Med. 2011;59(6):881-6
13. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2012; 15(6):635-40
14. Am J Epidemiol. 2008; 167(3):313-20
Adults: 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D3 … 125mcg
Vitamin K2 … 100mcg
(as menaquinone-7)(derived from sweet acacia tree)(Vachellia farnesiana)(flower extract)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetarian capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate, and silicon dioxide.
Caution: Not intended for use by infants or children unless under the guidance of a physician. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition (including hypercalcemia), or taking prescription drugs (including blood thinning medications), consult your physician before using this product. It is recommended that individuals taking 100mcg (4,000 IU) or more vitamin D per day have their vitamin D blood levels monitored. Do not exceed recommended dose. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if shrinkwrap is broken or missing. Store in a cool, dry place (59°F-85°F) away from direct light.