This product supports the immune system and the skeletal system by offering high-potency vitamin D (cholecalciferol) in a liquid form.* Each drops contains (2000 IU) 50 mcg of vitamin D, which is over 200% of the recommended daily value. This product allows you to conveniently adjust the vitamin D intake.
This product includes only two ingredients—vitamin D and MCT oil (as a biologically active carrier)—to minimize the risk of sensitivities to this product.* In addition to immune and skeletal support, this product may also support the balance of calcium and phosphorus.*
- Includes a highly absorbable, high-potency, natural source of vitamin D*
- Hypoallergenic—formulated with only two ingredients, vitamin D and MCT (as a biologically active carrier), to minimize the risk of sensitivities*
- Formulated to support the immune system*
- Includes (2000 IU) 50 mcg of vitamin D per serving, to support the balance of calcium and phosphorus
- Designed to support the skeletal system*
Suggested Use: Take 1 drop once a day, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Storage instructions: Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Keep this bottle tightly closed.
Warning: Consult your healthcare professional before use if pregnant, nursing, taking medications, or for any use by minors. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. For nutritional use only.
How much vitamin D should you have? Although most labs list normal range between 30 to 100, ideal levels considered by most functional physicians are 60 to 120.
Serving size 1 drop
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol equivalent to 2000 IU)
Other ingredients: Medium chain triglycerides oil.