This week, I’m sharing an incredible recipe for a buttery, savory shrimp pasta that is just right for dinner this weekend! I love this recipe because it’s so simple, yet so tasty, and it’s always a hit when I serve it in my home!
- 8 ounces quinoa or brown rice pasta
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- 6 TBSP butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 TSP red pepper flakes
- 1¼ pound large shrimp
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 TBSP parsley, chopped
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- In a large pot cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Using the same pan, heat coconut oil and 2 TBSP of butter. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until fragrant.
- Add the shrimp and salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the shrimp start to turn pink. Add spinach and cook until wilted.
- Add the pasta back to the pot with the remaining butter, parmesan, and parsley. Stir until mixed and butter is melted.
- Add the lemon juice before serving and serve while hot. Enjoy!