This week, I’m sharing a delicious shrimp & pineapple grilled skewers recipe! I love using skewers on the grill in the summer – they’re a fun finger food that doesn’t need a bun! Let me know what you think!
Grilled Shrimp & Pineapple Skewers
- 1.5 lbs jumbo raw shrimp, peeled
- 3 cups diced pineapple
- 2 TBSP coconut tamari
- 1 TBSP honey
- 1 TBSP grated fresh ginger
- 1 TBSP sesame oil or avocado oil
- juice of one lime
- 2 green onions, sliced (optional)
- Optional veggie side of your choice: asparagus, zucchini, mushrooms, and peppers – either roasted or grilled
- Stir together the coconut tamari, honey, ginger, sesame oil, lime juice, and green onions in a large bowl. Add the shrimp and pineapple, toss to coat.
- Thread the shrimp and pineapple onto metal skewers.
- Grill skewers for 3-4 minutes per side, until pineapple is caramelized and shrimp is pink and opaque.
- Serve shrimp and pineapple with a squeeze of lime and grilled veggies of your choice.