This week, I wanted to share a super simple recipe that’s packed with complex flavors and lots of veggies! It’s vegan and gluten free, and SO simple to make. Cook the quinoa and mix the dressing and you’re done. Enjoy!
Thai Veggie Quinoa Bowl
- 1/2 cup broccoli, finely diced
- 1/2 cup quinoa, cooked according to package directions
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- handful cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 TBSP peanuts, chopped
For the Dressing:
- 1 lime, zest and juice (start with juice from half a lime, and add more if needed)
- 1 TSP sesame seeds
- 1 TBSP gluten free tamari
- 1 TBSP sesame oil
- 1 TBSP rice vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 inch piece of ginger, minced
- In a large bowl toss cooked quinoa, broccoli, red onion, carots, cilantro, green onions and peanuts together. Mix until combined.
- In a small bowl combine dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over quinoa and mix until combined.