This week, I’m sharing a recipe that’s all about convenience! I have a crazy schedule in my house, and some nights making dinner just feels like a chore. That’s when I turn to my one-pan recipes, like this Lemon Garlic Salmon and Asparagus! It’s so tasty, with little effort, and even better – simple cleanup!
Lemon Garlic Baked Salmon & Asparagus
- 4 – 6 (6 oz.) salmon fillets, skin removed
- 2 TBSP minced garlic
- 2 TBSP fresh chopped parsley
- ⅓ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Coconut oil cooking spray
- 1 TSP Kosher salt (or sea salt flakes)
- ½ TSP cracked black pepper
- 4 bunches asparagus (24 spears), woody ends removed
- 1 lemon, sliced to garnish
- ⅓ cup beans/peas or any other greens
- Preheat oven broiler (or grill) to high heat. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil. Arrange oven shelf to the second top shelf (about 8-inches from the heat element).
- Place the salmon on a large baking tray. Rub each fillet evenly with the garlic and parsley to evenly coat; pour over the lemon juice. Spray with a light coating of coconut oil spray and season with salt and pepper. Arrange the asparagus and greens around the salmon in a single layer, and place the lemon slices over the top.
- Broil (or grill) for 8-10 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through to your liking (we find 8 minutes is perfect if the oven is hot).