Calamari Omega-3 Liquid helps bridge the gap in dietary omega-3 intake and supports general health for patients at all stages of life. With a clean, understated citrus taste, it’s perfect for those who cannot or prefer not to swallow pills, especially children and the elderly. It’s also certified sustainable from the independent nonprofit group Friend of the Sea® and rigorously tested to be below regulatory standards for contaminants and toxins.
Calamari Omega-3 Liquid supports healthy inflammatory processes, immune system response,* and also:
- Supports cardiovascular health^
- Assists in triglyceride management for triglyceride levels already within a normal range^
- Supports normal blood pressure already within a normal range
- Supports healthy normal blood coagulation
- Supports cognition
- Promotes emotional balance
- Supports skin, nail, and hair health
- Supportive but not conclusive research has shown that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.*^
Take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) per day, or as directed. May be taken with meals.
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5 mL
Amount Per Serving
Calories … 45
Total Fat … 5g
Saturated Fat … 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat … 2g
Monounsaturated Fat … 1g
Cholesterol … 110mg
DHA … 800mg
EPA … 400mg
Ingredients: Calamari oil (squid), natural citrus flavor, d-alpha tocopherol (vitamin E soy), and sunflower oil.
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
There are no reviews yet.