- potent antioxidant helps protect against free radicals*
- supports cardiovascular health*
- promotes healthy blood vessels*
- free of coatings, binders, gluten (wheat, rye, barley), milk/dairy (casein, whey), egg protein, sugar.
- packaging and labels may vary slightly
Natural Vitamin E 268mg alpha tocopherol is a powerful antioxidant and free radical scavenger.* Vitamin E promotes healthy cardiovascular and blood vessel function and supports many physiological functions.* As a fat-soluble antioxidant, Vitamin E may also help maintain cell membrane integrity, promote a healthy nervous system, and support healthy cognitive function.* Vital Nutrients Natural Vitamin E delivers Vitamin E as d-alpha tocopherol, the form that is preferentially absorbed and accumulated by the human body to meet dietary requirements.*
Take 1 soft gel daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Serving Size: 1 softgel
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin E … 268mg
(as d-alpha tocopherol)
Other ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water, and Soybean Oil.
Warning: If pregnant, consult your physician before taking.
There are no reviews yet.