NeuroPure was developed by Pure Encapsulations in conjunction with Dr.James Greenblatt as part of The Integrative Mental Health Series, a line of products based on scientific findings as well as decades of clinical experience. NeuroPure provides neurotransmitter precursors to support serotonin and
dopamine production and function, neuronal health and cytokine balance, mood stability and emotional wellness. Emerging research has revealed the role that cytokine balance plays in overall brain health, including emotion and mood. Also critical to each formulation in this series is the inclusion of a vitamin B6, zinc and Metafolin® L-5-MTHF cofactor complex. These nutrients are often depleted
in individuals due to medications, inadequate diets, and toxic environmental exposures, compromising the ability to properly synthesize neurotransmitters. When replete, these cofactors enhance neurotransmitter function and play a complementary role in supporting emotional wellness.*
• Provides enhanced support for emotional balance and mood stability*
• Promotes the production of both serotonin and dopamine*
• Includes the serotonin and dopamine neurotransmitter percursors 5-HTP and DL-phenylalanine*
• Contains the synergistic cofactors vitamin B6, Metafolin® L-5MTHF and zinc to support neurotransmitter production; L-5MTHF is the form of folate that easily crosses the blood brain barrier*
• Enhances phenlethylamine (PEA) activity to enhance mood and alertness*
• Supports healthy serotonin receptor function and modulates healthy monoamine oxidase enzyme function with curcumin*
• Maintains healthy cytokine balance with curcumin and quercetin to support neurotransmitter synthesis and emotional balance*
• Supports optimal serum levels of zinc and folate to promote positive mood*
Take 2-4 capsules daily, in divided doses, between meals.
Serving Size: 2 vegetable capsules
Amount Per Serving:
vitamin B6 … 6.7mg
(as pyridoxal 5′ phosphate)(activated B6)
folate … 833 mcg DFE (L-5-MTHF 500 mcg)
(as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF)
zinc … 10mg
(as zinc picolinate)
dl-phenylalanine … 700mg
5-hydroxytryptophan … 100mg
Meriva® turmeric phytosome … 250mg
(turmeric (curcuma longa) extract (root) and
phospholipid complex)(standardized to contain 18% curcuminoids)
quercetin100 … mg
pyridoxal 5’ phosphate … 10mg
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women. Certain ingredients have been associated with gastrointestinal side effects such as nausea, heartburn, vomiting, diarrhea or flatulence. Individuals with phenylketonuria or tardive dyskinesia should avoid this product. Consult your physician for more information.
These products are not intended to replace SSRI, MAOI or other psychiatric medications and should only be used under the supervision of a healthcare practitioner. Do not use concurrently with SSRI medications or MAO inhibitors. Turmeric may be contra-indicated with blood thinning medications. Quercetin may react with calcium channel blockers, estradiol, and immune suppressive drugs. Consult your physician for more information.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.