SP Complete Chocolate offers essential whole food nutrition in a convenient powder with delicious chocolate flavor.*
- Provides amino acids
- Supports intestinal, muscular, and immune system health
- Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
- Supports healthy liver function
- Supports the body’s normal toxin-elimination function
- Contains nondenatured whey proteins that have kept their nutritional integrity throughout the manufacturing process
- Supports the maintenance of a healthy weight when combined with a healthy lifestyle
- Natural flavors made without the use of monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- Adds vital nutrients to any diet and can be used as nutritional support in the Standard Process Purification Program
- Excellent source of protein
- Good source of dietary fiber, calcium, choline, and iron*
Take four rounded tablespoons (scoops) or 1 packet in 8 ounces water. One to three servings per day, or as directed. Mix thoroughly for 10-15 seconds.
Serving Size: 4 rounded tablespoons or 1 Packet
Amount Per Serving
Calories … 120
Total Fat … 4g
Saturated Fat … 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat … 2g
Monounsaturated Fat … 1g
Cholesterol … 50mg
Total Carbohydrate … 10g
Dietary Fiber … 4g
Total Sugars … 1g
Protein … 10g
Choline … 70mg
Calcium … 200mg
Iron … 2mg
Sodium … 75mg
Potassium … 320mg
Proprietary Blend … 30g
Whey protein (milk), flax meal, organic cocoa powder (processed with alkali), rice protein, calcium citrate, magnesium citrate, sunflower lecithin powder, organic buckwheat (leaf), organic Brussels sprouts (aerial parts), organic kale (aerial parts), choline bitartrate, inositol, organic alfalfa (aerial parts) juice powder, grape (seed) extract^, and organic carrot.
Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, arabic gum, sea salt, monk fruit extract, natural flavors, organic guar gum, and xanthan gum.
^Includes Masquelier’s OPC-85®
Caution: This product is processed in a facility that manufactures other products containing soy, milk, egg, wheat, peanut, tree nuts, fish, and shellfish.
There are no reviews yet.