Like you, I am always looking for ways to save time in the kitchen! I love serving my family home cooked meals and I believe that the best memories are made around the table, but some weeks I just can’t find the time to do it all! This is why meal prep is so important, and this recipe is a great example of that. A simple chicken bowl that you can serve over brown rice or quinoa, that’s prepped and done in under an hour, and you have healthy meals all week!
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup plum tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 TSP garlic, minced
- 1 TSP sea salt
- 1/2 TSP pepper
- 2 TSP basil
- 2 TSP marjoram
- 2 TSP rosemary
- 2 TSP thyme
- 1 TSP paprika
- 2 TBSP coconut oil
- Pre-heat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix salt, pepper, basil, marjoram, rosemary, thyme, and paprika
- Place the chicken and veggies in the baking dish. Sprinkle all the spices and garlic evenly over the chicken and veggies. Drizzle with the coconut oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until chicken is cooked, and veggies are slightly charred.
- Divide chicken and veggies evenly in storage containers for easy on-the-go meals, or cover and store in the fridge for 3- 5 days or serve for dinner!